Tenmiles is looking for an exceptional front-end web developer to join the marketing team. This is a great opportunity to work on a small team that has a VERY big impact on the entire organization. As a web developer on marketing team, you will work closely with HappyFox product, design, and user experience teams to help manage and build amazing websites, including HappyFox.com, HappyFox.com/blog, HappyFoxChat.com, HappyFoxChat.com/hacks and several other online tools (there is no shortage of awesome projects to add to your portfolio!). The ideal candidate will have a solid understanding of web development, interaction, and usability.
- Solid understanding of CSS and cross-browser compatibility. You’re super comfortable coding complex, responsive layouts and designs from scratch.
- Experience with modern version control (github, bitbucket)
- Familiarity with front-end frameworks (bootstrap, backbone, etc.)
- Experience using a CSS pre-processor (SASS or LESS)
- You have portfolio of work or projects that you’d love to share with us
Nice to have
- You enjoy building websites and front-end apps to the point where you code them in your sleep
- You’re self-motivated. You like thinking up and executing your own ideas. You don’t need much external supervision
- You’re always learning new technologies and looking to advance your skills by building things during nights and weekends
- You’re organized and detail oriented enough to manage projects with many moving parts
- You play well with others
- You get stuff done. But you also care about quality work
- You’re fearless about pushing code
- You don’t just want to make things that just cool or trendy, you want to make things that drive business value