UX Engineer - Mobile
You will be responsible for
- Coming up with design specifications for our mobile apps in the form of storyboards
- Thinking through each of the product feature from head to toe and detailing the workflow
- Work closely with Product team and Mobile Dev team to marry both the ends of product development without compromising on the quality of the output
- Showcase the mobile user flow for each feature through presentations
- Suggesting UX improvements to the existing features with enough details that can be directly transformed into enhancements by development team.
- Work closely with the UI team to make sure the interface design conforms to the design standards of the product with a minimal design
- 2-3 years experience as a UX designer with experience in working on mobile products for B2B or B2C consumers.
- Experience with design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience in developing storyboards and workflow illustrations using keynote or powerpoint presentations or tools like InVision.
- Keen eye for detail and the ability to justify the design proposals with grit
- Minimalistic design approach with the ability to develop an understanding of user behavior
- Experience working in SaaS based product company (optional)
- Worked for a bootstrapped high growth startup (optional)