Technical Support Engineer
You will be responsible for
- Providing fast and friendly support through creative and relevant solutions
- Being a subject matter expert in HappyFox features and functionalities and applying it to customer’s business processes before recommending solutions
- Providing business and technical solutions to help customer optimize use of solution
- Communicate clearly and precisely with customers in written and verbal form, and maintain accurate and timely records in our case tracking system
- Maintaining ownership of cases until resolution, driving other teams as needed and managing customer expectations
- Perform problem characterization, reproduction, diagnosis, and root cause analysis
- Work with Operations and Engineering team to resolve product issues or escalating as necessary
- Author Knowledge Base Articles / Technical Notes
- File enhancement requests and work with product management to translate business needs to product requirements
- . Meet individual ticket resolution times and SLAs
- Experience working as a Technical Support Consultant for about 2-3 years in a technology based B2B organization
- Experience providing direct support to external customers by phone, electronically, and face-to-face.
- Demonstrated experience supporting enterprise software solutions, ideally in CRM, help desk and customer support space
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize, manage, multi-task and execute projects cross-functionally
- Ability to explain complex concepts simply.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and ability to navigate challenging situations in a professional manner.
- Worked for a bootstrapped high growth startup (optional)