Systems security administrator
You will be responsible for
- Overseeing, implementing, supporting and managing the network security infrastructure for multiple hybrid cloud environments
- Analyzing log and systems data
- Closely work with sales and support teams, directly communicate with customers in diagnosing problems and work on specific customer requests
- Work closely with Engineering and Dev operations
- Writing technical documents and RFPs as necessary describing base security requirements and architecture
- Perform web application vulnerability scans, provide recommendations, and present findings
- Assist with support of existing firewalls, IDS/IPS, and access control devices
- Conduct firewall and IPS policy reviews
- Monitor traffic and access logs in order to construct additional policies and verify compliance
- . Assisting with data destruction and data recovery
- Solid experience with Enterprise IT Security, including: intrusion detection, firewalls, content filtering, antivirus, and proxies
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills
- Minimum 2-3 years of network operations experience
- Proficiency with one or more scripting tools and Python language
- Understand Network and System vulnerability detection and remediation.
- Implementing automated Network and System Uptime, Performance and Security Monitoring.
- Knowledge of network protocols, data flows, and vulnerabilities within a TCP/IP environment
- Ability to perform network protocol analysis and raw data capture
- Odd hours and on call-duties are required.
- The candidate must possess excellent communication skills and the ability to easily interact with a variety of different people and personalities.
- Other specific skills and knowledge that are useful include: Malware Analysis, Security forensics, Threat containment, Firewall and IDS provisioning, Proxy and content filtering & provisioning, Authentication and identify management, Risk Assessment, Network and Security Auditing, Penetration testing and Attack simulation
- Knowledge of web applications penetration testing and ethical hacking
- Knowledge of privacy and financial regulations
- Shell scripting in Linux and Windows