You will be responsible for
- Collaborating with our designers & developers to make highly quality products on the Web
- Taking ownership of the features built and maintain them by following software engineering best practices.
- Being creative in using tools and third party services to deliver the code faster.
- Experience with working on NodeJS.
- Good knowledge of MongoDB and experience in working with Mongoose.
- Experience with working on BackBoneJS/Ember/Angular.
- Good knowledge in jQuery
- Experience with Git (optional)
- Experience with NPM/Bower (optional)
- Experience with using GruntJS (optional)
- Expertise in Unix Bash/Zsh (optional)