Do you read a whole lot of blogs?
Do you find inspiration from Tweets and hashtags?
Are you a networker online? Do you idolize Guy Kawasaki, Darren Rowse, Brian Clark or Kevan Lee?
HappyFox is looking for someone like you to join their awesome Marketing team.
You will have to do the following day in and day out and feel happy about it :
- Write articles that people will feel bad about if not shared.
- Do whatever it takes to make a share-worthy article. Tirelessly.
- Share it with the world on Twitter and be proud about it.
- Constantly look for ideas to make an emotional connection with your target personas, through your articles.
- Help and educate people looking for a solution to their problems, through your articles.
- Work with a dynamic team, take orders, suggest ideas, take responsibility and own your articles.
- Awareness of current trends and best practices in front-end community.
- Type, type, type. Relentlessly.
- Work proactively and deliver articles on date and time. All the time.
- Take criticism for your articles and feel okay about it.
- Research on any topic under the sun and master it through your articles, adding value to it, along the way.
- Excellent command over English, especially conversational English.
- Should be a master of Google search, doing research on topics, finding media and related articles.
- You network a lot online with other fellow bloggers.
- Should have basic image editing skills.
- You read a lot.
- You have a thing for customer service.
- You are well aware of the latest trends in blogging and blog formats.
- Your articles have been published on other blogs.
- Basic knowledge of SEO.