Content Marketing Assocaite
Beyond “clickbait-y” headlines, why do people share certain articles?
What does it take to stand apart from the barrage of “content marketing” efforts?
How can you be resourceful with your content and help people?
If you can answer these questions or have been pondering over it, talk to us.
We are looking for a creative and data-driven content marketer to own the majority of the content marketing funnel for our company and run with it.
- Understand the personas that are targeted and create content ideas that make sense to them.
- Work with a team of writers and create kind of content that works
- Design content formats that your audience might like. Curate, manage and edit content to match those formats.
- Should be able to tell between content that people might like and not.
- Write articles yourself!!!
- Ensure content requirements are met on a monthly/quarterly basis.
- Be the gramma nazi to your writers and internal folks in the company.
- Spend time on social media, network with other content marketing folks.
- Check out Google Analytics once a while, to figure out what’s going on with your content. Learn and tweak your content accordingly.
- Should be able to smile through and make others happy around you.
Good to have
- Good presence on social media and demonstrated curation/content marketing skills.
- BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience, preferably in B2B contents marketing.
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker, with an ability to use data to inform all decisions.
- Bonus skills: Marketing Automation tools, Basic HTML/CSS editing.