Tenmiles is a place filled with problem solvers who bring the best software solutions to niche problems in the market. We develop products that help global companies transform their customer support from good to great. We also help people organize events at ease.
As a Mobile UI Designer at Tenmiles, you will be responsible for
1. Coming up with design specifications for our Mobile apps
2. Thinking through each of the product feature from head to toe and detailing the interface
3. Work closely with Product team and Mobile Dev team to marry both the ends of product development without compromising on the quality of the output
4. Suggesting UI improvements to the existing features by working with the UX team.
7. Make sure the interface design conforms to the design standards of the product with a minimalistic design
1. 2-3 years experience as a UI designer with experience in working on mobile products for B2B or B2C consumers.
2. Must have a minimum educational qualification of a Bachelor’s degree in Interaction Design, Visual Communication or equivalent
4. Experience with design tools like Photoshop and Illustrator
5. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
6. Keen eye for detail and the ability to justify the design proposals with grit
7. Minimalistic design approach with the ability to develop an understanding of user behavior
1. Experience working in SaaS based product company
2. Worked for a bootstrapped high growth startup
1. Competitive pay and benefits with growth prospects within the company
2. Casual and high energy work environment where you could see your ideas win